• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Borrow; V2 Dom Baja pipe.

Oh How Original

I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to post this asking to borrow something? I just want to test what the V2 Dom pipe is like with my 32 because theirs something definitely not right and basically just want to eliminate it being my current BZM side pipe.
I'm obviously happy to pay for the post, and shouldn't need it for too long (weather permitting)
I just don't want to buy one purely because if it doesn't solve the problem, I won't need it so it'd be a waste of time and money to buy one.
Would anyone be willing to lend me one? :)

(Also mods if this isn't allowed, just please remove it, thanks)

What's his bottom end like bud and do you know what gearing and tyres?

Problem I'm having is even on wet grass with 17/57 gearing it jut has next to no bottom end.

Carb is tuned right, theirs no excessive drag in the bearings and whatnot, it just seems to be really down on power on the bottom end.

It pulls like a train once it gets up there, but it won't even donut on wet mud! :lol:

Could it be clutch related mate or ls tuning. Surley a pipe wouldnt make it so noticble as described. Sounds like somethings struggling on the low end but gets forced out with max revs. Bad bearing , clutch , diff ect.

Surly the engine is good on power mayb too much lol and its worn a drive part out.

What's his bottom end like bud and do you know what gearing and tyres?

Problem I'm having is even on wet grass with 17/57 gearing it jut has next to no bottom end.

Carb is tuned right, theirs no excessive drag in the bearings and whatnot, it just seems to be really down on power on the bottom end.

It pulls like a train once it gets up there, but it won't even donut on wet mud! :lol:

Erm bottem end is stupidly powerfull mate on his, weve not been out for a about 3 months with the baja's tbh, but he's ripping his gearz to bits lol, hes had to fit pcsc to try and tame it down fella.

Hes running hostile mx tyres and 19/55 gearing, its makes my zen esp 29 look like a snail lolol seriously.

Mmmm sounds as though something isnt quite right my mate.