• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya TT01-E Hey Guys!

TT01Joshua

Hey Guys!,

I have just registered for this awesome forum and hoping to show of my new hobby, RC cars. I have been doing the hobby for around 6months now and own a Tamiya TT01-E On Road car with the BTCC Ford Mondeo MK1 this is my highlight shell as I love Mondeos, yes it looking a little bumped at the front but nothing a shell overhaul can't fix over time.

Ive used this in the school car park across from my house spending late nights with my friend stripping the car down, cleaning it and such like. The car is original except a motor fan attached to the top of my Tamiya Sport motor. I have a new controller and ESC on the way as my car has an intermittent fault making it stop and go (links below), I hope you like my car so far and ill be posting up pics of the mods along the way.

Let me know what you think

RC Controller - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350823726067?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Esc - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131270707587?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thank

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

Edited by TT01Joshua

• 1 month later...

Hi TT01Joshua

I'd be more concerned about the worn tyres than the shell :)

Are you going to trim the body posts down? Would look much better.

Still love my TT-01E, great little car. Bags more fun once I popped a brushless combo in it. On my 3rd shell now, other two still ok just like a change now and then :D

Hello and welcome.

I love my good ol' TT-01E. Great little car with mountains of upgrades available.

This is mine. Has quite a good spec now, can run with much more high-tech cars!

K19RZSw.jpg

oXoQr3b.jpg

If you ever put more power through yours, key upgrades are some decent shock absorbers and replace the plastic centre drive-shaft, as it flexes a lot. Also, some bearings, of course.

:thumbsup: