• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vanquish parts ?

Duo

anyone used the vanquish parts for the slash anygood . Broke a front arm and looking around and saw some on the vanquish web site and they look tasty in the red ..

Avoid ally arms, they won't take as much punishment as plastic, and in the event of an impact, will transfer the forces into the next weak link in the chain, so to speak, likely to be steering set up, servo, bulkheads etc.

Rpm arms have flex, to absorb impacts better. They do break, nowt is indestructible, however are will take plenty of abuse.

I have had loads of rpm arms for my slash 4x4, they dont break easily but bend and stay bent, the best arms i have had are the proline protrac arms. They are an upgrade and require different offset wheels and drive shafts (rear). They improve the handling by widening the stance, but they are thicker and not so brittle.

• 1 month later...

Motor upgrade what waterproof hobby wing combo or other combos are good for constant 3s lips abuse. Got a fan on motor and esc but the stock motor has started to go. What servos are an upgrade as well as that's stock as well.

Had it for bout 2 year and bit bored with how it stands. Want to give it a kick up the arse to get the blood going again lol

• 4 weeks later...