• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Manor RC Mansfield Woodhouse

Dubberz

For anyone looking for indoor off road racing for buggies etc. This is where I race on Sundays:

http://www.manorrc.wix.com/manor-rc

Taken from oople:

Welcome To Manor RC Model Car Club

About Us

We are An RC club set up for a family friendly racing started on 14th September 2014 at the Manor Sports Complex, Kingsley Avenue, Mansfield Woodhouse. NG19 8JY

Description

Manor RC Model Car Club will welcome any driver wishing to race model cars, whether you are an experienced pro or a complete newbie you are invited to join our fun friendly environment 

NOT SURE IF ITS FOR YOU - come along and have a look, we won't bite the club has been set up to focus on getting new younger drivers into the sport so bring your mum and dad, we will rope them in too. 

We have full access to the Manor facilities including 240v power in the hall, hot and cold drinks, snacks and toilets.

We will be using a computerized lap system and awards will be presented to the top drivers of each final every week.

Racing will take place on a 500 square meter carpet with jumps and obstacle's just to add to the excitement.

We race every Sunday afternoon Doors open at 1PM for track building, setup & booking in we aim to start racing no later than 2pm

Lol - there's me at 0.23 & 0.47 - one of my better laps! hehehe.

I shall get myself down with the lad then mate, maybe could interest a few of the clumber rc lads too.

I shall be there again this weekend, going to see how I can get on not sleeping more than 2hrs on my first of reg Sunday nights.  That is if my spares arrive from DMS in time.  Will be running the EMB again, and if mini me still wants to come I may let him loose with the himoto SC, was much fun getting run over by the red one running Sunday, 2 of em on the track should be a hoot.

Edited by capri-boy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would like to try this track with my 1/14th scale mini 8ight, i was looking to sell it but i may hold on to it, loved the caravan racing lol

Get yourself over one weekend mate. Really laid back and always good to have another mini to race against!

I've not run my Coyote yet but I do believe they just maybe an odd size and will trouble using anything than the standard tyres, although I suspect wheels from the other Ripmax models should fit :)