• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sold, please close

capri-boy

For Sale: BNIB Himoto Splat Attack 1:10 MT RTR, for sale or trade for 1:8 BL combo suitable for a Hyper 7

For those that don't know certain Himoto models are identical to Hpi's Maverick range, it seems that Himoto are the OEM for them and HPI just rebadge as Maverick Strada. As such these are a cut above the usual Himoto/HSP/etc rubbish. Parts are avail everywhere, extremely cheap via the bay from HK/China. I've been running the SC version of this for 6 months, bashed it reasonably hard and broke nothing (depsite ordering an almost spare truck in spares ready).

There are multiple variations of the Himoto's - depending on where you buy / production avail I suppose. This one has a 6kg steering servo, 540 can (poss 23t but info is hard to nail down) and a Lipo capable brushed ESC. Drivetrain is all metal bar the spur, chassis can go brushless with no modifications - I run a 3300kv set up in mine on 2S. Only mod I'd recommend for harder bashing is to replace the alu top brace (which is too soft) for a CF one. Wheels

I bought this ready for mini me a from Santa - however since running a Hyper myself he really wants a buggy, so I've got one of those, stupidly for me not on the same chassis - unknown at this point whether it's as good or not... I'd prefer him to have this one but hey ho.

Asking

WP_20141029_015 (1280x721).jpg