• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hpi racing E firestorm flux,charger,batteries,tyres and wheels,spares and so on

Mr_Ambrosius

hi sadly its time to sell up so i have all this for sale:

IMG_8375_zps2c825a04.jpg

IMG_8372_zpscaa2f4f8.jpg

IMG_8369_zpsaba5c6b0.jpg

IMG_8370_zpsb762dd3a.jpg

IMG_8367_zps6c09d643.jpg

IMG_8366_zpsd4f7f248.jpg

IMG_8365_zps13a8496f.jpg

IMG_20140702_140354_zps8982cfc0.jpg

IMG_20140702_140337_zpsc0c2271e.jpg

IMG_20140520_173916_zpsa92eba85.jpg

(dog does not come with the screws!)

hpi racing E firestorm flux with tbone racing front and rear bumpers and tbone wheelie bar fitted with the hpi waterproof servo and receiver waterproof box),fitted with 4 pretty new dirt dawgs tyres(plus two spares,again pretty new on wheels),fairly new clutch,shock covers,shell in all honesty is pretty kanckered it fits and still works and protects car but has some scrape holes and the rear has ripped on both side allowing u to bend the back up but as said works fine,could do with a new shell if u wish for it too look a bit nicer.

standard radio gear that comes with the car from new and spare reciever, turnigy 4.0 40-50c 3s battery used around 5 times(currently on storage charge),zippy hardcase 2s 35c 5400 used around 7 times(currently on storage charge),gens ace hardcase 2s 40c 5000 efra approved(currently on storage charge.

overlander lipo safe bag,overlander balancing plug extender leads,hobby king battery or and warning alarm and checker.

spares and bits:

hpi racing sand thrower tire d compound one spare used twice,3 servos unsure if they work -,1 hpi sx-1,futaba s3003,sanwa srm-102,spare clutch worn but useable,spare brand new front knukle and front c hub,,original wheels and tyres(2 fronts and wheels pretty good condition,and one rear tyre fairly worn with wheel),2 blue springs,2 black springs,2 spare new shock covers,original rear bumper or front not sure now!,t spanner.

i believe that's everything.

going for

Edited by Mr_Ambrosius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

overlander charger- sold

turnigy ts 920 servo -sold

brand new never used tbone rear bumper-sold

tf2 lubricant lithium grease-sold

hpi racing pro silicone shock oil 50wt-sold

hpi racing sand thrower tire d compound-sold

If zpmbiebite doesn't have the three things I'll have them

All sold and posted off today,sorry.

If anything else I have takes your fancy let me know,cheers chris.

• 4 weeks later...