• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

pbm racing

sean-vrs

Bought a shell recently been chasing it up today and they say its been signed for and delivered yesterday at 11:49am however I didn't get off work till 1pm and have no parcel.

It's via UKMail, would I be right in assuming they have signed for it on my behalf?

Edited by sean-vrs

I use pbm as there 2 min from my house, all the guys that work there are very helpful especially Andy. But if you need me to go round and sort them out just ask pal :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Found out that the courier has Signed for it and put in the notes "behind wall" thing is I don't have any walls :( all a bit worrying when you pay for a signed service.

chap called Shaun though is great he's trying his best get to the bottom of it.

I have a personal vendetta towards UK Mail never have a good outcome.

I think it is well out of order for a courier to sign for something with the recipients surname, I have had royal mail and UK mail do it before only to find the parcel either thrown over my side gate or stuffed in the top of my recycling bin.

• Like 2

Like I said they really do try there best there to help you out glad you got it in the end pal (pity though I had my baseball bat out and everything) :thumbsup:

Edited by Peakey29
  • Like 1

I had a T1000 kit before mate but I sold it as I didn't like the shell either.

couldn't give you an exact answer on the shell fitting the KM I can measure the fitment if that helps though.

Is the sc a different fit to the t1000? Or the same body posts?

Thanks.