• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Helion Volition SC at my new bash spot

nr73

Great vid. You've got a top bash spot, you did well to drive and film at the same time, then you actually put it all together to make a vid worth watching!

I liked that.

Thanks tug! After I filmed it I found the camera stability function, which was turned off by default...! Typical eh.

I found the bash spot on Google maps about 15 mins drive away so I thought it was worth checking out. Turns out it's a great and secluded location with a bit of everything! Only downside is it's quite slick mud and it got everywhere, so the helion is in pieces following a Sunday night strip down. Need to come up with some way of keeping mud out of the catch tray, I mean chassis!

I wouldn't say it was clay, it had just been raining overnight and the ground was still wet. It would be really good in the dry but I think I might be waiting a few months for that...!