• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Proline Pro2 Short Course truck

What are people's opinion on these. I've not seen much about these but surely they must be quite good.

I am looking to buy a kit and build over the winter it will mainly be used as a basher. Is there anything else to consider?

Thanks

Its pretty much every proline upgrade designed for the slash 2wd so its bound to be good. More of a race truck tho i think theyll soon release ther version of the stampede too. Ide rather a slash 4x4 tho. Or better yet losi scte 

ive brought one and its build , just waiting of leccy combo to come once i get paid , over in america they are doiing well , and not seen any shops in the uk that supplie parts so im getting them from proline direct , ive upgraded the steering rack to a ali one , also brought the carbon shock braces fro front and back , i saw one last year run at our local club meet and it handled so well , it was on the onroad track and it turned tigher then the hpi blitz and more stable on the straight , reading review in america and rc shortcourse forum every one who owns one loves them , im going waterproof on leccy combo as well as putting in the savox waterproof servo

Well it all sounds good. I was going to go down the route of a 2wd lgc slash, but by the time I have upgraded it to anywhere near the standard of the proline I would of spent double the prolines cost.

Hmmmm not sure what to do now. 4wd drive also sounds good so that makes my decision harder.