• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

km baja shorty 30.5cc rtr (new pics added)

scotty1986

right had enough of rc for a while may get back into it at some point but right now i cant be arsed with the stripping and cleaning the thing for the sake of a hours run time,

any way i cut 45mm off the chassis and refitted everything the steering servo has its on bracket so is in the stock location i then cut what needed to be cut from the radio box so i still had somewhere to stash the receiver and kilsswitch and also kept the stock throttle mounts all resulting in quite a tidy shorty imo

only hopups fitted are a tr shock tower and brace combo,, a spektrum throttle servo 10kg,, quick release rollcage mod ,, and battleswitch killswitch,, phatdad tank brace and small engine mount,, and alloy steering mechanism

its a 30.5cc 4 bolt engine (done just over 6 tanks of fuel) walbro carb,, thor exhaust (only been ran for 3 tanks as i put a different pipe on ) 5t wheels,, most of the orange alloy has been deanodised ,, just the hubs and nuts left as i ran out of caustic soda,, ive also done the nut and bolt mod on the pinion,,

the rc is used but its only had just over 6 tanks of fuel through it but i run at a quarry so scratches are bound to happen

it will come fully rtr with killswitch,, kyosho digital 3ch radio gear ,, spare filter foam,, few tools and manuals,, some spares,, looking for

Edited by scotty1986

• 3 weeks later...