• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 Fields or Temple Newsam, Saturday 1 November

graxon2001

I could do 3 fields on saturday not sure about making it over to tempsy though.

Just a thought, with it being near bonfire night, could be a load of wood piled up for a fire or the remains of one, not sure where the club has it, I have seen them on the field and in the carpark, not that it will be in the way, just might be some ramp building material ;)

Ill deffo be there be it Temple orthe 3 Fields.

Batteries already charged up and ready to go just need to fix them tyres to the walls.

just charging the lipo's and I am ready.

Why is it every time I need some xt60 connectors hobbyking (uk store) never has any in stock?

ST Charged and rebuilt ready for morning.

Fitted with new and oiled up diffs.

Edited by mfp

As long as it stays relatively dry, I will be popping along.

ST Charged and rebuilt ready for morning.

Fitted with new and oiled up diffs.

I have done the same with my ST.....I have done my annual work out trying to fill the diff with 500k wt oil.

Well, the curse of 3 Fields well and truly struck again. Spent last night trying to solder the alias wires to an old quad motor. In unrelated news, I have some very solder-coloured trousers.

On the plus side Motorsport do individual replacement motors rather than having to buy a whole set. On the down side, the mobile wiped the footage from the brief flight and crash of the alias. I would have loved to see the video of it rolling down the hill onto the street blown by the wind.

footage would have been fun tony, if you need any soldering doing I know a man that can and he's very good at small fine work

(its me if you had'nt guessed :P )