• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi DBXL Any Good?

rudeboy

Hey folks, after being out of RC Cars for a few years now and more into my FPV i've got back into them recently with a couple of hyper ST brushless conversions, I still own a baja 5B which has had a fortune spent on it over the years but hasnt done much in a while but now I find myself hankering over the DBXL and maybe even a brushless conversion for it, are they any good? anyone got one?

Its just a slitghly improved Losi 5t

No it isnt  :whistling:

Its a way into the cheaper largescale section for Losi.

Its of a far cheaper quality than the 5ive and seems to be not as bad as people first thought.

But as with all Largescale they all have there weak points depending on what you do with it

• Like 3

No it isnt  :whistling:

Its a way into the cheaper largescale section for Losi.

Its of a far cheaper quality than the 5ive and seems to be not as bad as people first thought.

But as with all Largescale they all have there weak points depending on what you do with it

When I said better I ment the traction system it has. :)

When I said better I ment the traction system it has. :)

You've lost me im afraid.

The Losi 5ive T is the best out the box large scale 4x4 you can buy.

The DBXL is a cheaper made scaled down 4x4 buggy loosely based on the design of the five.

• Like 2

The dbxl and the 5ive have nothing in common apart from a Losi sticker. I believe Losi bought the rights for the dbxl from another company.

As for the buggy its self I can't say what it's like to own one but I have seen a few in action and they seem a pretty decent car.

Edited by supersavage

• 2 months later...