• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEB Returns To Crimdonite 02/11/2014

cybermenace

Crimdon November bash 02/11/2014

This is a cracking place and a well know baja buster so be warned ..

Our last outing there was awesome one of the best bashes I have had in a long time, the weather also helped out being great hopefully the same again for this bash.

KFC is another guarantee after the bash if anyone is interested , that will be me , trooper and Howie lol

This will suit all scales too there is loads of jumps for the nitro and electric guys my losi got some great air time the last outing we had there :D

Also there is a big old drain cover thats always best to dodge if possible :doh:

Go to the following postcode then follow the direction in the picture it should get you there Ok TS27 4BN we start bashing between 10-11

069.jpg

119.jpg

121.jpg

154.jpg

And The Trooper special..

P3250052.jpg

Any question just fire away and we do our best to answer them straight away..

So who's hardcore enough for Crimdon?

Going List :

Cybermenace
The Trooper
The Trooper's Old Man
Viper96
Jasjab
Steve370
The Proc
Big Kev
Little Kev
Overhandzues
Michael
Hazy2010
Dingo55
Carl160180
Darren
Bill79
Mick1979
Trig meister
Billy gipcyan

Anymore of the usual suspects

Possibility List :

Steven.T

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk Edited by cybermenace
  • Like 1

She fit?

Your not kidding well tidy and all she talks about is bondage and big boots during sex she even showed us her 11 dildo collection, I turned white when I seen the strapon now I stay well clear of her thank **** for marriage!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your not kidding well tidy and all she talks about is bondage and big boots during sex she even showed us her 11 dildo collection, I turned white when I seen the strapon now I stay well clear of her thank **** for marriage!!

HOLY ****!! She must be really dirty to turn YOU white!! Get some pics for the lads for research purposes obviously....

• Like 1

I don't think dirty even describes her she should be a **** star, I used to know her ex said its was great getting abused all the time but after she bought the strap** he jumped ship and joined the army and just never went home no wonder tho , wired if you ask me but well tidy