• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX Vantage and FTX Carnage (both brushless)

HuntR

Hi there, i'm new to the forum. My names Kyle. A few months ago I decided to delve into the world of RC Cars. Not knowing much about it, I did a little googling and found that the FTX Brushless cars were ideal for beginners. So I went ahead and purchased two of them. A Vantage and a Carnage. They've had very little use however as I have another hobby that takes up all my free time and money these days. So I thought it's about time to see if I can sell these. Both are in very good condition apart from the dirt, and have been well looked after. All batteries have been balanced charged using a SKYRC quad charger, from a direct power source rather than car battery.

Package contents:
FTX Vantage Brushless RC Car
FTX Carnage Brushless RC Car
Fly Sky FS-GT2 Controller x 2
ESC Tuner x 2
Voltz 7.4V 2700 mah 20c x 2
Giant Power 7.4v 4200 mah 35c
Turnigy 7.4v 5000 mah 20c x 4

The Turnigy batteries are new. I bought them as I had planned to take them on holiday with me and use them on some sandy terrain. However this didn't materialise as the flight provider I was using didn't allow "loose" Lipo batteries.

They are located in Caerphilly, which is near Cardiff in South Wales. Collection would be preferred however I don't mind posting them. But that would be at buyers cost.

Price wise i'm looking for