• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX Enrage batteries where can i get one from?

andyd658

Hi all ive just bought a brushless secondhand FTX enrage buggy for my lad but i cant find anybody selling spare batteries for this model i would want a standard  7.2v 3800mah nimh sadle battery or a bit higher so does anybody know where i can buy one from?

thanks for any help given

cheers Andy

Hi all ive just bought a brushless secondhand FTX enrage buggy for my lad but i cant find anybody selling spare batteries for this model i would want a standard 7.2v 3800mah nimh sadle battery or a bit higher so does anybody know where i can buy one from?

thanks for any help given

cheers Andy

if its brushless y r u wanting a nimh battery?? Try hobby king for batteries.....they normally have everything. ...and they provide all the specs and sizes of every battery they sell...

if its brushless y r u wanting a nimh battery?? Try hobby king for batteries.....they normally have everything. ...and they provide all the specs and sizes of every battery they sell...

Hi thanks for the info i`ll try them now im wanting a nimh battery because thats standard for this particular brushless setup i cant get hold of either a nimh or a lipo sadle battery in the sizes suitable for this buggy (sizes as in measurements) so if anybody else can give me any further help please let me know, cheers.

Hi thanks for the info i`ll try them now im wanting a nimh battery because thats standard for this particular brushless setup i cant get hold of either a nimh or a lipo sadle battery in the sizes suitable for this buggy (sizes as in measurements) so if anybody else can give me any further help please let me know, cheers.

did hobbyking have any mate??

did hobbyking have any mate??

I registered with HK but theres no fascility to email them to ask about the battery i want theres a live chat button for assistance but im slow at typing as i dont really use a computor often it just put me off then i was reading on the net that other people had some bad experiences with their orders not arriving then had trouble contacting them about it dont know if this is right or not its just what i read so i`m still on the look out for a battery it would be a lot easier if someone on ebay sold them then i could just click on buy it now :yes:

I registered with HK but theres no fascility to email them to ask about the battery i want theres a live chat button for assistance but im slow at typing as i dont really use a computor often it just put me off then i was reading on the net that other people had some bad experiences with their orders not arriving then had trouble contacting them about it dont know if this is right or not its just what i read so i`m still on the look out for a battery it would be a lot easier if someone on ebay sold them then i could just click on buy it now :yes:

everything u need to know is on the battery section...exact sizes mah ect....measures ur battrys , post there size on here and I'm sure sum one can find what u need on hobby king

What brushless setup do you have then as with brushless lipos are normally the way to go (I found out the hard way) nimh just hasn't got enough uummph and I suffered cogging quite bad. Also is there no way to modify the chassis to have the battery somewhere else?

I have had a quick Google and must admit that no where seems to have the saddle pack.

If you want to call cml (people who manufacture/sell FTX) this is their phone number 01527 575349.

Can ask them if they sell it or if there's a part number for this (assuming you don't have the component book)

Going to back my previous statement about lipos it is possible to do this some guy has done this and is running 2 lipos side by side (if you Google ftx enrage lipo you will find it I won't link as it is off another forum)

More chance of finding the Holy Grail. Discontinued model so no originals will be available, MS list one NiMH saddle pack only, with a low mah.

Lipo is the only option, IF the tray will take them...reading around, this doesn't seem to be the case. If you are dead set against lipo because of reading some speculative nonsense on the internet, you may have to find a different RC that will accept standard NiMH packs.

• Like 1

Just not the ones who you help like myself lol.

But no your right I did say someone managed to get this running on lipos they used 2 lipos side by side. So it is a possibility just not going to be very fun unfortunately the page I was looking the pictures had being removed so don't k ow how they done it

hi thanks for the replies i might modify the battery tray to take a different size battery but just before i do this does anybody know if there are any sadle batteries available in this size only they measure 68x45x23mm each side im not bothered if they are ni-cd or lipo i just need at least one spare any further info is gratefully received,

cheers Andy

hi thanks for the replies i might modify the battery tray to take a different size battery but just before i do this does anybody know if there are any sadle batteries available in this size only they measure 68x45x23mm each side im not bothered if they are ni-cd or lipo i just need at least one spare any further info is gratefully received,

cheers Andy

again...use hobbykings lipo size finder and job done. .....or jus go through and chk all the saddle packs..theres not that many surly....click on the battery and all u need to know is theres.....exact sizes..mah...c rating ect.....for ever lipo....

I just had a look at Hobbyking's lipo size finder out of interest and to try and find what OP is looking for...

I can't seem to actually get it to find anything!

But the bad news is I don't think there's a twin 1s saddle pack or anything that size - 68mm is too short. Time to Velcro a 2s lipo somewhere...