• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

car boot bargains

teddyt

I had a good buy a while ago, picked up a Tamiya King Hauler, with a freezer trailer (which was like brand spanking new) and a logging style trailer as well for 50 notes... Made some nice money on that one lol.

nice one bud, i find at car boots people want lots of cash for crap or dont know what they are selling and will take anything. I got a Mad Bull a few months back for

Edited by teddyt

I think you have a better class of boot sale up there, every time I go I rarely find any RC stuff and when you do the sellers want to rip you off a few weeks back I found a Boxed Flysky GT3B with battery but no receiver and duly asked how much he wanted thinking he might say something up to

See now, I'm on the other end of the stick here! had boxes and boxes of bits i'd collected over a couple of years. didn't know how to shift them easy so decided to take them to the car boot. sold a couple of vintage kyosho models (worth

not found anything good myself, i was stopped by a guy while i was out with my t-maxx who had bought 2 t-maxx's one was nearly all alloy the other was nearly stock other than one of those dodgy ebay pipes that were popular at the time and a load of spares for