• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BNIB KM Baja 5B, converted from T1000B.

Oh How Original

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and it was a complete impulse buy.

After buying some bits for it and still haven't run it, I've come to the conclusion I'm simply not going to end up doing.

So figure I'll cut my losses, take it on the chin and flog it on.

It's the KM T1000 30.5cc engine with the Thor pipe, but I've converted it to a buggy.

I'd like to point out, it IS brand new, but when converting it I used to second hand wheels and tyres, so they are new but the engine has never been run.

I've fitted a Switchblade killswitch, Innovative-RC under chassis brace, RPM front bumper, I did buy some windows but they didn't arrive, so if they do, they'll be included, but at the moment, they aren't.

It also comes with a brand new DDM logo Outerwears pre-filter, spare spur, clutch bell, pinion and a 4,300mAh hump pack.

I've not even got round to putting these parts on as I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for RC lately and I haven't even run this, barely looked at it twice since buying it.

Will come with the original receipt, original box, radio etc... Everything is brand new as I say, apart from the wheels and tyres which still have plenty of life left in them, hexes are all spot on etc...

May have some more RCs up for sale soon as well.

Price wise I think

Edited by Oh How Original