• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's S-Workz S350 BE1 EU

.AJ.

Took delivery of this bad boy today

20140930_152336_zpszb5nlrkr.jpg

Tis the latest version of the BE1 with a flat chassis, Evo shocks and updated steering, I was surprised to find in the box the original double kick chassis, shocks and 3 sets of springs

And straight into the build

20140930_163856_zpsiwbh3sg2.jpg

Nothing to report about the F&R diffs

The centre is a bit different

20140930_164700_zps7yisrkpc.jpg

A metal spider screws to the case and then the spur mounts to that, the kit came with 45/46/47t spurs, I chose to fit the 46t for now, the oils are 5/8/3

20140930_164841_zpsyppnmsy3.jpg

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 2

really looking forward to seeing this build unfold. have you got a link to where you got the buggy from? (looking for my next project) found it at jemodels. not as expensive as i thought. what motor and esc are you going for in this one?

Edited by norcoforever
  • Like 1

Sworkz build strong buggies, I am yet to break anything at all on my S350 Evo. My only advise would be to ditch the nice red nuts, they are made of cheese and will strip themselves in no time at all, I did 2 races before one of my shocks fell off due to these nuts pulling there threads out.

I'm a bit undecided on the electrics yet, but more than likely a Tekin Rx8 gen2 and 1900kv combo, I've got a Tekin combo in my SC and got a Hotwire to play with the setting, so makes sense to stick with what I know

I'm a bit undecided on the electrics yet, but more than likely a Tekin Rx8 gen2 and 1900kv combo, I've got a Tekin combo in my SC and got a Hotwire to play with the setting, so makes sense to stick with what I know

Finally found something to moan about with the kit! The bloody wheel nut spanner doesn't fit the wheel nuts :lol:

that seems like a very odd oversight lol i do like the look of tekin esc's just concerned about the lack of support over here