• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Micro rs4 battery connectors...

sidewaysjim

Hiya!

Anyone ever changed the battery connectors on a micro rs4?

The reason, for those that don't know these connectors, is because they are very loose, so if you have a slight bump or uneven surface it resets the ESC as the power circuit breaks.

Second reason i want to do this is there's no connection for these on my overlander rc6 charger, and I would much rather monitor my charge rates as best possible as I'm using drift wheels on laminate flooring, so I don't notice the loss of power when the flatery is batt...

The overlander is is a multi charger 50 or 80w if I'm not mistaken.

You just need a charge lead.  so whilst you are soldering your battery and esc connectors solder a micro deans male one onto a

a charge lead,. simples.  If u dont have spare cable or banna plugs go to Hobbyking they will have micro deans too :)

I got some micro deans for my losi 1:25 micro but end up using mini jst plugs cant remember why as micro deans are better ut they work well with my little 2s lipo so thats another option.  Not to mention your charger may allready have lead for mini jst

Edited by Deafty