• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone know what these wheels are.

turtletom100

I've not seen these exact ones,but i know TOPCAD do some which look very similar,and they have other styles too - It might be worth looking for these on google and they could give you the exact name just under a different brand.

This was a few years mind,however you can still source them for about

Blast from the past these are. They was the scale wheels to have on f350 hilux cc01 an scale built rigs. They come with +0 +5 +10 offset adapters when new , yours look to have the 10 set. Top cad made them 1st from what I remember then integy ripped um off but it was prob same company under two brands as tax fiddle. They came in green / silver / black . You can get a copy still called 8 holes from overseas. Not seen as many sets for sale as was back in the day. As more company's about now selling scale rims. Good easy 10yrs I bet these came out.

Blast from the past these are. They was the scale wheels to have on f350 hilux cc01 an scale built rigs. They come with +0 +5 +10 offset adapters when new , yours look to have the 10 set. Top cad made them 1st from what I remember then integy ripped um off but it was prob same company under two brands as tax fiddle. They came in green / silver / black . You can get a copy still called 8 holes from overseas. Not seen as many sets for sale as was back in the day. As more company's about now selling scale rims. Good easy 10yrs I bet these came out.

Wow 10 years old some guy is selling them