• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The fountain of all knowledge

Leeb

At 2100 gmt on the 23/9/14 I will buy the rc car that has the most votes in this thread. I am simply sick and tired of trying to decide what to buy so its up to you.

Must be brushless

Must be RTR

Must be off road

Must be durable (i crash a lot)

Must be under

Hpi E Firestorm Flux. Call it job done! My favourite bashing car and one of the most reliable. Pretty nimble track car too if that takes your fancy.

Leaves plenty in your budget for a couple of 5000mah+ 2s lipo's from Hobbyking, and the charger/power supply/lipo sack.

I'm going with this, already have a hpi (mt 3.0) want some variety. I live near this shop been in twice in the past two weeks.

I know i missed my own deadline i blame someone else.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm going with this, already have a hpi (mt 3.0) want some variety. I live near this shop been in twice in the past two weeks.

I know i missed my own deadline i blame someone else.

Thanks for the advice.

Outstanding, I win ;-) lol

Great car, real out of the box racer and strong enough to bash; you will have a blast with it. If you are bashing get some Hobbyking turnigy nanotech Lipo batteries. The 210 takes stick pack shorty or saddle pack. Stick will probably give you the biggest capacity but you are fine with any. If you are going to race you might want BRCA approved batteries where Gens Ace and IP are decent value. I use Orion and Vampire but they are more expensive. Charger - I first used a Core UAC 50 which works fine but you can get a clone Imax B6 for half the price from Hobbyking which many seem to use.

Had it out with a 2s today, my days its fast. Very happy.

Outstanding, I win ;-) lol

Great car, real out of the box racer and strong enough to bash; you will have a blast with it. If you are bashing get some Hobbyking turnigy nanotech Lipo batteries. The 210 takes stick pack shorty or saddle pack. Stick will probably give you the biggest capacity but you are fine with any. If you are going to race you might want BRCA approved batteries where Gens Ace and IP are decent value. I use Orion and Vampire but they are more expensive. Charger - I first used a Core UAC 50 which works fine but you can get a clone Imax B6 for half the price from Hobbyking which many seem to use.

Great recommendation thanks.

You think its fast now? Just wait until you've moved it to mid motor and fitted a 6.5t motor in it. Then it will really shift!

Is that easy to do ?, i saw a youtube vid mentioning the the different mounts but that seemed factory fitted.

The kit version can be built rear or mid motor, 3 or 4 gear. The RTR comes in 3 gear rear motor but includes most of the parts to do mid motor. You will need a different gear set for 4 gear (about