• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Firestorm 10T nitro 1/10 scale RC!

53HRA

Hi guys :)

For sale is my HPI Firestorm 10T nitro Stadium Truck!

MULq4gL.jpg

CGQhgRm.jpg

QF4JCmW.jpg

Joy3fZL.jpg

The chassis

Overall the chassis is in very good,tidy and original condition.Fitted is the original HPI 18 engine which has been powered by 20% nitro fuel.Alongside this installed are also the HPI throttle and steering servo which are also included. I can confirm all components are in good working order with no issues to rotating or moving parts.The standard shocks have also been rebuilt not so long ago and fresh oil has gone into them.

The only downside is, due to the nature of the hobby there is general wear and scratches as expected however nothing is broken or missing. The engine also has very good compression and newly installed green fuel lines.

The shell

This is in very good condition with general scratches and marks,however there are no splits and the inside of the shell has been protected with foil to stop the heat of the exhaust melting the plastic.

Wheels and tyres

Sadly the chrome off the wheels has started to flake but the tyres still have tread left on them and also have no splits or cracking on the walls. They should easily last a while!

In summary the Firestorm would be a nice little runner for someone in the Hobby or looking to start off into the hobby :)

Please note: You will require radio gear,starter and batterys to get it running. A fine tune will also be required depending on your fuel choice. 

YU4FtFm.jpg

1iSAPt9.jpg

iyNOKsq.jpg

zazdkvA.jpg

4WzrNhH.jpg

ljPnd8s.jpg

syBrN9K.jpg

I'm hoping for