• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can I claim part refund from PayPal

Veed79

Just wondering if anyone's claimed a part refund through PayPal?

I bought a trophy truggy and 3 lipos of ebay and there's a possibility 2 of the lipos are puffed (it's very slight) but as there hard case I thought could be worse in side the case? I've messaged seller but not heard anything and was wondering if I can part claim through PayPal and if so how do they value the lipos?

They were loose inside the box so I'm guessing they had been rolling about in there during delivery and there was no bubble wrap or anything.

alex is right you can only get a full refund even if you ask for a partial refund and you have tos end the item abck aswell before you get anything

Nopr if you open up a case go through and at the bottom of the 1st form and select that youd prefer a partial refund to the value of blah blah blah did it recently myself

Ok cheers guys il have a look on the form, if I can get a decent pic of the lipos showing any swelling il post up and see what people think as it might just be normal as there both the same.

And don't worry Jordan bench10 it's not the lipo I sold you mate[emoji16]

Ok cheers guys il have a look on the form, if I can get a decent pic of the lipos showing any swelling il post up and see what people think as it might just be normal as there both the same.

And don't worry Jordan bench10 it's not the lipo I sold you mate[emoji16]

better not be lol

only just closked on pmsl

• Like 1