• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Receiver problem

Newman2014

Hi all. I'm fairly new to r.c's so forgive me if I ask some silly questions. I bought my son a rtr hsp xstr brushed 1/10 buggy. The throttle control was unpredictable ( hit brake/reverse and it full throttled forward even though forward made it go forward) now channel 2 on the receiver does not seem to work at all? If if I connect the esc/motor cable to channel 1 on receiver I can control motor using steering on transmitter. Neither the motor or steering servo work on channel 2. Any help appreciated

I'd try rebinding the receiver to the transmitter ( should be in the instructions ), and check that the receiver antenna isn't damaged, likewise with the rest of the wires on the model. Failing that & it still doesn't work, sounds like a simple case of faulty radio gear- contact supplier and see what they say ( return for replacement or refund ).