• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Some Early Footage

graxon2001

What did you buy Graxxon? New quad? Or a heli?

One of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/U818A-2-4GHz-Axis-Quadcopter-Camera/dp/B00DQ5G25S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411245235&sr=8-1&keywords=udi+u818a+2.4ghz+4+ch+6+axis+gyro+rc+quadcopter+with+camera+rtf+mode+2

Although I bought it in Crossgates rather than at Amazon.

51QJRi0S64L._SL1500_.jpg

The footage is from the onboard camera, which is only 640x480.

I'll see how much of a difference there is when I try my Mobius on there.

Looks like a bit of fun. What's your impression? Compared to the hubsan?

I haven't been to a bash for a while, too many broken vehicles. But I have bought and been enjoying a hubsan x4 like yours, now I want to spend money, but newborn baby girl demanding resources!

Looks like a bit of fun. What's your impression? Compared to the hubsan?

I haven't been to a bash for a while, too many broken vehicles. But I have bought and been enjoying a hubsan x4 like yours, now I want to spend money, but newborn baby girl demanding resources!

It's not as straight-forward flying out of the box, but if you've gotten the hang of the x4 it's easy to get ti to fly.

The remote has more to it and takes a bit more getting used to, but all-in-all it's good so far.

The camera that comes with it is nothing special but is useful in finding out if you want to do the aerial filming stuff.

I'll know a bit more on that when I watch back this morning's video from the Mobius camera.

I've taken the prop guards / body off of it and just put a small plastic tub on to cover the electrics, so we'll see how that goes.