• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*REDUCED* - Vintage Sanwa Dash 27mhz transmitter & Acoms AR-201 2ch receiver **

MattyV6

Hi everyone i'm continuing my clear out so next up is my working vintage Sanwa Dash 27mhz transmitter & Acoms AR-201 2ch receiver.

This has come straight out of my vintage RC10 B2 that i ran at my club and its only for sale as i have now fitted a 2.4 Sanwa receiver to link up to my new sticks 001_smile.gif. Its having a bit of an update for next week 001_smile.gif

It comes complete with crystals in both the transmitter and the receiver. It says its number 5, i have not got a clue what frequency this is but it looks to be a Pink or Red colour.

The battery power indicator also works and shows the current voltage.

Please look at the pictures, its dusty and dirty and has some scratches but it works spot on. The aerial on the receiver is also full length its not been cut 001_smile.gif

The aerial on the transmitter is also in perfect condition, its not broken or bent 001_smile.gif

It drives me mad when people list in the sale thread with a 5 word uneducated write up and 1 crappy picture taken with a toaster, please look at the pictures closely to see exactly what you are buying 001_smile.gif

Edited by MattyV6