• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

whats a good multi charger to buy please

subaru-swift

I have a Overlander RC6-VSP 80watt 7A charger all ready, but I have got 9 batteries now so it takes a while to charge them up if I am using a few cars with my family.

so I am thinking about a multi battery charger to help speed things up.

well if anyone can help please that would be great, I have up to

Hi there, im using a Fusion balance charger which ive had for a couple of years and its been a good solid reliable charger. was'nt expensive either

Fusion LX60B Elysium Pro Intelligent Balance Charger LX60BP

In my view its a good charger a good all rounder ive used NIMH, Nicad, Lipos, PBs and wth the correct jack my DX6i TX

I would like to keep my Overlander charger if poss. but if the above post off Huktonfonics does what I need I might have to bite the bullet so to speak & spend a bit more lol.

so I will look in to this more over the weekend, thanks folks. :thumbsup:

I have just seen this on ebay\ fleabay. is this a good set up for me as I use mostly NiMH & a couple of LiPo batteries.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Etronix-Digital-Charger-Discharger-and-40-Amp-Power-Supply-/191332393585?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2c8c4ca271

ebay number = 191332393585

thanks

I have just seen this on ebay\ fleabay. is this a good set up for me as I use mostly NiMH & a couple of LiPo batteries.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Etronix-Digital-Charger-Discharger-and-40-Amp-Power-Supply-/191332393585?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2c8c4ca271

ebay number = 191332393585

thanks

That would work just fine for the price, great for 2-3s lipos, 4s or larger packs will take a little longer to charge but still much faster than charging each pack one by one on a single charger. You'd just need to buy a few extra balance leads/adaptors ( only 2 supplied ), and power leads to suit the plugs on your batts ( deans, traxxas, ec5 etc on one end, banana plugs on the other ).