• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 unlimate basher project

ts4n

Well I started with pile of parts

edf6b781f06a47fa138f9b1819805a7f.jpg

05c999735bfa3232fc02781bf0fb411a.jpg

Ended up with this

eaefd8de62a60d2b71a61434b642761f.jpg

After a bash and destroying the center diff I have decided to build what u hope to be the ultimate basher watch this space will update tomorrow

Hi, I'll be following this! Could you take pics of underneath the chassis for the holes used to mount the losi battery tray and what length screws and nuts you used. I ask because I have a losi tray coming and want to be able to fit it ASAP.

Cheers bud.

If you use the engine spacer you can screw it straight on and use a nut and bolt at the front I have found under hard bashing it pulls the screws out so I'm gunna have to sort something out to fix it

Finally got started today fitter hyper st pro pin holder and shock tower + rear bumper oh and my big bore shocks

13c784c60a30389b08ba9655e4c14b24.jpg

e7e1ffe801b21730adeac3ad14fdb358.jpg

Finally got started today fitter hyper st pro pin holder and shock tower + rear bumper oh and my big bore shocks

13c784c60a30389b08ba9655e4c14b24.jpg

e7e1ffe801b21730adeac3ad14fdb358.jpg

Looking tough, my boys Hyper has the CNC parts and it has one extra piece. It's got an alu spacer between the rear chassis brace and the diff case, it stops the plastics from braking and the bolt bending

Good job, I like the colour.

A few things:

I want those shocks.

Where did you get the spacer block/rear ally brace?

I have nuts and bolts instead of the original e-clip and hinge pin set up, do you know if the the rear pin holder from the st would fit over the bolt?

I think that's it for the time being lol....