• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC4WD Predator Tracks Fitting Kits for the Vaterra Twin Hammers

Alex97

RC4WD-Predator-Tracks-Fitting-kit-Vaterr

It might be a hard pill to swallow, but snow is right around the corner. What better way to bash this winter than with a set of RC4WD Predator Tracks?

The RC4WD crew now has Predator mounting kits for the Vaterra Twin Hammers. These are made from aluminum, anodized in black, and make it easy to mount Predator Tracks to your Vaterra.

The part number for the front mounting kit is #Z-S1252, it is priced at $29, and Here Is The Link for full details over on RC4WD

Hahaha, what is that meant to be?!?! Yeah, it's cool- but I really don't see the point of 4 separate tracks. And front wheel style steering instead of reversing track directions like in tanks! Oh, and we'll add a tyre to the back! I see someone has run out of ideas...

cool rear diff btw

Edited by behappy2755

Should have fitted a spare track unit on the rear instead of a wheel :)

.... and you can at least eat a chocolate fireguard.....as long as you haven't melted it all across your carpet.

that was the first thing that I thought.