• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HYPER ST - withdrawn, Mods, please close.

Noj

Purchased this from Dazzaclio a few weeks back, when consumed by Truggyness and actually don't need it.... run three times by me, always in the dry and on grass/tarmac

EXCELLENT condition, none of the usual rotten and tatty rubbish out there, that comes in boxes smaller than the sum of it's parts :whistling:

Running Hobbywing 120a WP with a Torro 2350Kv four pole can, 16/52 gearing (46t spur included) with RW racing pinny.

ST PRO front steering knuckles with brand new bearings

savox 0252 mg servo, works a treat

Centre diff re-filled with 100k oil and a bearing replaced.

Hand crafted body clip tethers (ie fishing line and a good knot :thumbsup: )

Chassis was pre-drilled by the former owner and registered keeper to accept the losi 8ight battery tray (no longer fitted)

Slight scuffs to top of front body mount, and rear of spoiler

Rear chassis brace needs replacing - this is how I received the truggy, brace is attached using an existing hole in the chassis but does have a mm or so of movement

Can shows the odd mark, performance NOT affected

Runs smoothly and rapidly

I will swap the current battery tray set up (absima Hyper 8, iirc) out for the losi set up if the buyer so desires

Also includes a set of nanda blocks (not pictured) in vgc and the original box

TX, RX and LiPos required for use, tub of wonder wipes and other associated crap in the picture is NOT included in this sale:

STFS2_zps15aa83b2.jpg

STFS3_zpsf8973f2a.jpg

STFS1_zps76ee7427.jpg

STFS11_zps8c977c07.jpg

STFS14_zps2a51bec3.jpg

STFS13_zpsa31c1ba6.jpg

STFS5_zpsd0ade408.jpg

STFS4_zps660843da.jpg

STFS6_zps0b561622.jpg

STFS8_zps5c240367.jpg

STFS9_zpsad1f480a.jpg

STFS10_zpsa7d5b2fc.jpg