• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The rusty look!

P.Salter

Welcome to the forum :)

I've done it on scale and crawler shells but these are made from hard ABS plastic not lexan.I can give it a try and then write you a guide if you like? :good:

That's a great offer. I think you would do it the same way tho but before any paint goes on lightly brush on some copper orange brown then spray.

I like the smashed windows look on beaters too a guy on here has a Toyota turino ae86 with windows caved in. Looks ace.

Mayb half a micro cricket ball or something glued into it. Looking like it caused it. We had a 1/1 mustang new type around here with a base ball stuck on with crack stickers around it I thought it had really wedged in until I got close one day.

Maybe a traffic cone through the wind screen lol.

Yes please that would be brill ???? I can't seem to find many vids on YouTube.

And yeah I like the smashed window look to. How do you do that? Is it just a case of cutting the window and and giving it a few scratches to make it look smashed?