• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hpi apache c1 flux

Reason they are hard to find is that they are now discontinued, no longer available, parts may get hard to source in the near future, buy a vaterra glamis fear, much better buggy for less money and still look quite scale, just as fast on 3s as well, the apache does look good but i think thats where the fun ends, they obviously never sold well hence hpi's decision to bin it.

• 2 months later...

Great buggys,i have 3,the C1 is based on the D8 so parts will not be a problem for years to come.First one has been thrashed for 4 years with no brakages at all bar 2 x rear wheel bearings,second runner is very modified with D8T and Savage bits,super fun to drive.

My NIB one is for sale at

Edited by twisty

• 2 months later...

Great buggys,i have 3,the C1 is based on the D8 so parts will not be a problem for years to come.First one has been thrashed for 4 years with no brakages at all bar 2 x rear wheel bearings,second runner is very modified with D8T and Savage bits,super fun to drive.

My NIB one is for sale at

Thought you'd ordered the clone ?

I did but Banggood decided after a week they need me to virefy my PayPal account LMAO! Only prob is I didn't use my PayPal cos I don't have one I paid with PayPal guest LOL. Woman on chat just does not understand you can pay with PayPal guest and just said she was refundng me in the next 48h WELL IMPRESSED!! Then another 14day wait for refund from PayPal :(

Proper pizzed off mate serious!

I did but Banggood decided after a week they need me to virefy my PayPal account LMAO! Only prob is I didn't use my PayPal cos I don't have one I paid with PayPal guest LOL. Woman on chat just does not understand you can pay with PayPal guest and just said she was refundng me in the next 48h WELL IMPRESSED!! Then another 14day wait for refund from PayPal :(

Proper pizzed off mate serious!

Thats a bit lame to say the least ! Still might have been a blessing in disguise ?

Thats a bit lame to say the least ! Still might have been a blessing in disguise ?

Yeah some things happen for a reason and I'm a great believer in that :)

Ah well I'll try contact Twisty and go to meet him he's only 20 min drive from me and have met him before for some Baja wheels :)

Goon, I would of done it for you :)

Knew you wouldn't be far away lol like flies round Dog crap

Goon, I would of done it for you :)

Anyway too late now need to wait for refund :(

Sorry didn't read full post

;-)

Edited by Bigjimknickers