• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ts4n project

allbluedave

hey guys. :) ok so ive just bought a ts4n as a job lot of spares. enough to make a car apart from a few bits. only major bit  missing is the receiver so tryed the servos that come with the project car by plugging them into my fully built and working ts4n,s receiver but they didnt work. :( are they screwed or have i not done something right to test them? are all servos wired the same for example? tryed plugging it in both ways but no joy :( also among the spares was a double cog clutch bell. is this for a reverse gear or a second drive gear forward? what else do i need to make this work on my car? cheers guys :)

Make sure battery's are charged up first of all

may sound stupid but make sure tx and rx turned on we've all been they're lol

black wire to the outside of the reciever is how they go

and also try another reciever and transmitter that's working if it's not 2.4ghz it may be mismatched crystals

Yeah, it gives you higher top speed. If you fit it properly it is worth it, but there has been many people on this forum where one of their gears doesn't work. It's most common that the second gear doesn't want to engage, but that doesn't affect the first.