• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM carb settings?

Bigjimknickers

Well this thing is really pissing me off, I've searched for the correct settings and there is no way its 1 1/4 L & 1-1/2 H it simply won't go, maybe the plug is faulty, I can't find a spare.

I stupidly thought it'd be a good idea to go back to factory settings, god knows why.

Anyone else got a km 30.5cc? If so what carb settings have you got?

Thanks.

You have the factory settings. They are the factory settings. Why don't you just sort it with me this weekend and stop stressing yourself out about it? We will get it working don't worry :)

Cheer mate, I know you'd sort it in a second, I just wanted it running for the weekend that's all, I'm more annoyed at myself as it was running great before I f@

I've got 2x KM 30.5's and both killed their spark plugs over about 3x break in tanks...stock settings were both too rich so the plugs get fouled. New plug, stock settings or slightly leaner and tune from there :D

I've got 2x KM 30.5's and both killed their spark plugs over about 3x break in tanks...stock settings were both too rich so the plugs get fouled. New plug, stock settings or slightly leaner and tune from there :D

Cheers buddy that's good to hear, I'll grab a new plug in the morning & try slightly leaner than stock.

I have loads of spare plugs we can try if it comes to it bud.

Couldn't find a plug anywhere, tried 6-7 places no joy, tried to start it again & no joy, not even trying to fire.

So don't forget the spare plugs!

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!!

Cheers, jim.

Have you checked the connection between the killswitch and the coil?how did you connect them?have you checked you're getting a spark?

I took it to perham down on Sunday & met Nick (FTI off here) he kindly lent me a plug as I couldn't get one Saturday, then he reset tha carb & away it went!

Had a great day with it until the rear wheel pin fell out an got lost!

But the good news is Nick checked the carb & it looks like a genuine walbro carb.

• Like 1