• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

king motor 1/5 baja 29cc RTR now sold please close

jayc

here for sale is my king motor 1/5 baja 29cc RTR

fully working baja with loads of spares and also been hopped up. has a few alloy upgrades. also had lights fitted to the front which are bight and also a rear working brake light. engine runs mint sounds sweet. has a 6v 3000mha battery built in to the buggy. been upgraded to savox servos. has 2.4ghz 3 channel radio gear with built in fail safe. buggy is in very good condition has the usual marks on the shell. has 2 brand new dirt buster wheels/tyres on with a reciept to prove. i have the orginal box and the orginal manual.

last owner said the buggy had 10 tanks through it and i have put 1 full tank through it and runs mint. will come with some 2stroke oil (if i dont us it in the mean time lol.

theres only 1 bad point about this buggy and that is i bought it with a broken exhaust last owner said he snapped it whilst lifting the buggy in his shed. haven said that i have chopped part of the exhaust away that was broke and managed to put weither end together and works and sounds mint. if im hounest it could do with a new one as its doesnt look pritty at all as i have it held together in the middle with a jubilee clip but it does the job and buggy is still been used like this.

loads spen on it any questions please ask

Edited by jayc
  • Like 1

still for sale im willing to swap for a 1/5th 4wd truck either truggy style or likes of the black out maverick if any one has a maverick i would be very interested in a swap of some sort