• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Samsung galaxy S2 16gb

RCbutcher

The phone came from vodafone in december 2012 i think it is any network tho as it doesnt have any vodafone loading screen and is using an 02 right now. I havent activated the sim card tho i just brought it to test and it does have a signal and says o2-uk. It will be 2yrs old around december 1st. but has had an S line rubber case fitted 95% of the time and a screen film on 95% too both went on when the phone arrived but have taken them off now and then so i cant say always had them on. visible wear is just the front speaker the chrome looks like a spec has flaked off and the battery has always had a scratch from top to bottom i think its just the covering over the battery tho not the plastic but its always best to buy a new battery for a used phone anyway. all corners look mint and really is no visible marks or faults with the phones opperation. The only reason im selling is vodafone upgraded me early. heres alot of pics some with flash which highlights any scratches and shows some white dots not visible by eye. Ive also hardly used the origional s2 rear case and used the brushed alloy effect plastic case which is included and has some scratches. Ive removed the screen protector for the pics so no air bubbles show and also put the factory rear case on. Theres 3 screen protectors included too. headphones are included but ive threw the buds away and including the buds that have never been used sadly they are small or large size. instructions have never been opened and the charger still has celofane on it. All adds up to one well looked after phone. ive been watching ebay for the last week and seen them sell from 65-90 in bids so im asking