• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Perham Down Meeting thread

Feedtheinferno

The location is quite a large spot suitable for 20+ largescale RC's so anything smaller would be fine. It's a mixture of field mud and sand so it's pretty fun in regards to surface.

Here is the google maps link to where exactly it is

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Benin+Rd,+Andover,+Wiltshire+SP11/@51.2378992,-1.6328336,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4873fb9308696e55:0xc1e95a8a20ea1b78

You travel past the nursery school on Benin road until you come to the first left after a housing estate, that then takes you down a country round and it forks, take the right turn and you are there. Nice and easy.

Edited by Feedtheinferno
  • Like 1

I clicked on the map and its 3 minutes away from my house lol. I'll come down to check it out and have a chat, I'm waiting on spares for my car, hoping they come today if not I won't have a car.

Edited by Gazlam
  • Like 1

I clicked on the map and its 3 minutes away from my house lol. I'll come down to check it out and have a chat, I'm waiting on spares for my car, hoping they come today if not I won't have a car.

Your welcome to use my 5ive bud

Count me in, I'll bring the Wraith and SC, the Wraith should be awesome on the hills and banks behind the bash area :)

Could you bring the tank too? I would love to see it :)

Also would you both like me to meet you at the Nursery so no one gets lost once past it or are we OK?

• Like 1

Your welcome to use my 5ive bud

Could you bring the tank too? I would love to see it :)

Also would you both like me to meet you at the Nursery so no one gets lost once past it or are we OK?

I'm happy to meet at the spot or nursery. I usually walk my dog down that side :)

Edit - Saturday is the 23rd :)

Edited by Gazlam

I'll meet you all there, what time were you thinking of?

I'll be there at 3 bud, need to view a car first :)

I'm happy to meet at the spot or nursery. I usually walk my dog down that side :)Edit - Saturday is the 23rd :)

Doh! Ok we will meet at the site.

• Like 1

Not problem at all bud, I doubt the numbers will go too high :) You really should get yourself something and come along again. I am going to try and sort it for almost every weekend, even if weather isn't permitting ;)

The only thing that broke for me was a pullstart :)

Another great mini-meet up at Perham this weekend. 

Interest is growing for next weekend's meet so hopefully we should have around 6 people coming as it currently stands. I will upload some pictures of this weekend shortly, just waiting for them all to upload to imgur first.

• Like 1