• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Decals, decals, decals.

Oh How Original

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Anywho, I'm after some decals doing, I have already contacted my go to decal man (Steve Day) but he can't do what I'm wanting.

Does anyone on here print decals?

I'm wanting some registrations with little GB signs at the side, some MAN ones and possibly some other bits and bobs too.

Either reply here or just drop me a PM if you do custom decal work :)

How about the guy on the bay who does scale plates you could pm him on there see if he could do you the Mann ones too. I know daza1 on here did decals at one point maybe worth asking him .

• Like 1

If you not painted the shell then just incorporate them in the paint !.

Pop the image on Microsoft paint and resize it to what you want and then flip it, print it out, stick that on the outside mask the inside of the shell and cut it out .. It's a super easy process but takes a good sharp knife and a lot of patience..

You can do it almost the same way for the outside

Practise is the answer thou and I'm yet to master it put I just use any left over paint and scrap bits of lexan to practise on !

How about the guy on the bay who does scale plates you could pm him on there see if he could do you the Mann ones too. I know daza1 on here did decals at one point maybe worth asking him .

Who's the bloke on eBay? Never seen them before.

If you not painted the shell then just incorporate them in the paint !.

Pop the image on Microsoft paint and resize it to what you want and then flip it, print it out, stick that on the outside mask the inside of the shell and cut it out .. It's a super easy process but takes a good sharp knife and a lot of patience..

You can do it almost the same way for the outside

Practise is the answer thou and I'm yet to master it put I just use any left over paint and scrap bits of lexan to practise on !

It's already painted and I don't fancy having painted on registrations to be honest, prefer the look of a stick on one :)

• 1 month later...