• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho TR 15 inferno buggy

Hello every one I am new to this forum but have owned my RC cars for over 10 years now.

I am having problems starting the Inferno. It has a GS15R engine. It has stood for about a year and was running when i put it away. (Need to get new wheels for it).

The engine has been RUN in already

I am using the following

Machanics 16% nitro fuel (i do have 10% but this dose not look great any more, it was also run on this from new)

I have got a new Number 3 glow plug (tried with both old (old being the one that came with the car) and new)

Ripmax Glow starter that is cable charged of the mains (i dont think this holds a charge), and a new Turnigy battery operated glow start.

I have checked the carb to make sure nothing is blocking the fuel getting in.

It also has compression.

My father has been helping me with this atm and he is able to build engines in his sleep but is unable to think of why this wont start.

If any one has any ideas or hints or tips for me to get it started i would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking and thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...