• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Time for another bash?

Luke B

Cornwall Bashing Club's gone a bit quiet recently, so I reckon it's time for another meet-up.

Anyone got any suggestions for a time and/or place? I'm happy to meet at the Cardinham track again but it would be good to find new locations as well. I'm free any time at the moment as it's still the summer holidays.

So, any ideas?

I know it may be a bit of a stank for some, but St Pirans raceway between Helston and Falmouth are having a bash/fun/practice day next sunday and i should be free for that.

I'm planning on taking my 22 there this Sunday (work permitting) for a few practice laps too.

It's not that it's not legal, it's just that it isn't strong enough. One bad landing and most of the axles will snap, I'm a bit fed up of seeing wheels flying off and knowing I'll have to wait for new parts before I can put them back on again!

I haven't fixed the Optimus yet so I'm trying not to break any more cars for the time being.  :whistling:

• 2 months later...

hey guys been a long time! hope your all okay.

sadly im selling all my rc gear,so if any of you or u know anyone who is intrested please let me know.

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/200746-hpi-racing-e-firestorm-fluxchargerbatteriestyres-and-wheelsspares-and-so-on/

now in the for sale section.

Edited by Mr_Ambrosius

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I've just posted in the Hyper 7 Club. I'm in Saltash. Does the Landrake? track still run please? Once I've got the car sorted, and myself! I'll be looking for some fun. Been to Plympton track, was rather hoping for a closer one? 

What? Why? What's happened? :(

ive got to redivert funds into my drift car project(not rc),so sadly this has to go as does other things i have lying around.

hopefully will get another though later on but for now the funds are needed elsewhere.

i will check on meets on here when i can though and hopefully pop up from time to time to say hello.

ive got to redivert funds into my drift car project(not rc),so sadly this has to go as does other things i have lying around.

hopefully will get another though later on but for now the funds are needed elsewhere.

i will check on meets on here when i can though and hopefully pop up from time to time to say hello.

OK, that's fair enough. What can you tell me about the drift project? I'd love to see it, I love drifting, so much better to watch than circuit racing! I'm also pretty good at it (on the PlayStation ;)).

• 2 weeks later...