• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Help nitro hsp bohemoth problems

Rollinlow

I got a hsp nitro it's was part striped I've put it back together tried to run it it runs but revs hard then when you use the remote an rev it it cuts any one help, I think it maybe wrong plug an the settings are out, also the rod from the servo that drops in gearbox just slides in and out how does this stay in. Sny one help an know standard settings cheers.

Not knowing your car i googled it. I see its one of those chinese ones from nitrotek or wherever.  I had/got the condor. cheap as chips to start with but as the old saying goes "cheap is dear" what you end up spending on repairing or replacing because stock parts are'nt up to it you soon realise it would have been better buying something of quality in the first place

Yeh I got a bundle of a carboot cheap had this an 2 more nitro trucks but this is the only one fully built but it's been messed with a lot all the screws I thought if I can get it goin it may be ok. I don't know what the stock settings are it has the big tube screw an the throttle small one that adjusts the carb opening.