• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cornwall Model Racing Club

Luke B

Just thought I'd let everyone know about CMRC as we're on the lookout for some new members.

We meet once a month on a Sunday at Perranporth airfield where we have a permanent off road track and race 1/8 nitro and electric buggies and truggies and 1/5 petrol, there is always lots of help available as well, so if you're new to racing, don't worry!

This weekend we will be at the Cornish Steam and Country Fair at the Stithians Showground, with the next race probably being two weeks after that.

I don't run the club, I just race there and am trying to get some more people interested. Please don't think I'm trying to steal members from Matty V6's new indoor track or anything like that, I'm just trying to get some interest in CMRC as we need some more members! :)

http://www.cornwallmrc.org.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/CornwallMRC

The race dates aren't always up to date on the website but the Facebook page is updated regularly.

So if you're interested come and see us at the show on Saturday or Sunday or come along to the next race at the track, I'll put the date of the next race on here as soon as I know for definite when it is.

Cheers!

Luke

Edited by Luke B

There's usually a mix. If there are enough of each we race separate classes but we usually race them all together. This sometimes leads to a friendly argument over nitro vs electric, I like to think electric is winning! ;-)

I don't expect so, I imagine the next race will be two weeks after the show this weekend, so 31st August. That's not for definite though, as soon as I find out I'll put it on here. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...