• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

summer bash 2014.

jabba1

Just let us know where and when Jabba we will come, if Horbury we need to check grass length & Fraggs needs to be available as he has the key. Might be simpler to go to Temple Newsam if there's no concerts or anything.

Edited by Nitro Nick

I can give someone the key so no probs with the gate if the grass is short enough, there is the bmx track if its too long tho (although a bit of a pain to get to)

the only prob I can see then will be that I will miss the bash if its on the 30th :(

I can do Sunday 7th should be just about sorted by then I think,

Edited by fraggs

Strangers! Might have to pop along come see some old faces!

be good to catch up again mate, been a while

be good to catch up again mate, been a while

Yeah been a while stu! I want to get the bug back just can't justify spending so much, mates got an lrp short course truck to play with haha is tony still about?

Yeah been a while stu! I want to get the bug back just can't justify spending so much, mates got an lrp short course truck to play with haha is tony still about?

Yes, and with the same car :thumbsup:

Hi guys, can I get in on that if its at templenewsham ? I will bring my savages and the trophy . Am new here and to rc but loving it. My wallets not tho..

You're more than welcome.