• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

buggys from rcmodelz

just rolling

Hi all, these buggy OK? Had fg beetle monster truck touring car etc years ago then sold up, got some brush less vehicles but need something for the grass / hills, thinking a buggy from rcmodelz or a maverick blackout met, thanx

Yes the Km's from rcmodelz are good,have one myself :).......also have a blackout mt and that's just as good.

Edited by Hyper-d
  • Like 1

Ah bugger so there both good, I like the look of the monster truck, is it much bigger than the buggy or just taller? Much speed difference?Much speed difference? Which model buggy did u go for? Thanks :-)

I have a KM 002a, had very few problems with it and build quality was spot on :)

Read my thread http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/177142-pistonheads-baja-has-now-got-a-new-owner/?fromsearch=1 ignore the title, i've still got it after i had a change of heart about selling it when the buyer didn't pay up lol

Edited by Pistonhead
  • Like 1

I know I'm not the guy you asked but I can answer part of your question, the blackout is a fair bit taller but overall not as big. However that said if your looking for the most impressive car the wheels and tyres on the blackout mt are about the size of a child's head. That probably didn't make your decision any easier but at least I helped. And also I think the blackout's slower.

Ben.

• Like 1

Ah bugger so there both good, I like the look of the monster truck, is it much bigger than the buggy or just taller? Much speed difference?Much speed difference? Which model buggy did u go for? Thanks :-)

It's quite hard to compare the two as ones a buggy and ones a mt. I went for the km 002c, a good few hop ups over the 001 which are well worth the extra money. A reet hoot to drive ... Or attempt to :)

The blackout on the other hand , the thing just has sheer presence.... And with a babies head on each corner so it should! Granted not the fastest out there but you point it at something it will get there.

Both have their merits IMO