• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

well i have gone and done it

sd66sd

Just like the title says I went and bought an hpi sprint 2 sport spare shell and 3 battery's in total and getting it delivered to the work so the Mrs don't find out just yet haha ment to be saving for the wedding....... Ooopssss walks away looking to the sky whistling

pics to follow tomorrow when the new toy arrives :)

I went for the 69mustang vain gittin Jr 1 looks awesome but I bought a second shell whitch is being masked up at the moment for when I get paint on Tuesday, ryt off the bat I would say modelsport defo the cheapest and I got it next day delivery! Also I bought 2 overlander 3300 batteries as they have a much better run time and where only

Well cashew, the VGJr version comes with two sets of tyres, drift and rubber so you can try both types of driving. The car is set up kind of the middle of both so would need a little bit more tweaking out of the box over the Sprint 2 drift. All you have to remember is the first body you own WILL get damaged while you are learning, get a shell you like, but not one you love, otherwise you need to buy a second one to learn with!

• Like 1

Well cashew, the VGJr version comes with two sets of tyres, drift and rubber so you can try both types of driving. The car is set up kind of the middle of both so would need a little bit more tweaking out of the box over the Sprint 2 drift. All you have to remember is the first body you own WILL get damaged while you are learning, get a shell you like, but not one you love, otherwise you need to buy a second one to learn with!

yeh I thought the same that's y I have bought the second shell to be my drifter and the mustang just cos it looks cool as hell to be honest lol the wee car dose drift good but can't wait to get the steering mods and lock the dif and will be much better!