• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

LOSI 8IGHT 2.0

More of a general question... 

Going into nitro, need a list of the main parts that i should stock up on,

What mainly breaks in nitro? 

Hopefully going to my track on Wednesday and the last thing i want is for something to break and then not having the part to replace it! 

Any help would be much appreciated.. 

True noob rn 

I was running brushless, but I can't imagine it makes a massive amount of difference, only problem I ever had one with the bolt winding out that holds the tie rods on, stick a nut on the back of the bolt and it's fine, aside from that, I didn't actually manage to break anything on my 8ight 2.0.

I'm sure people who've owned them for years will be able to highlight their weak points better, if they have any.

I was running brushless, but I can't imagine it makes a massive amount of difference, only problem I ever had one with the bolt winding out that holds the tie rods on, stick a nut on the back of the bolt and it's fine, aside from that, I didn't actually manage to break anything on my 8ight 2.0.

I'm sure people who've owned them for years will be able to highlight their weak points better, if they have any.

That's what i like to hear ;)