• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nitro rally

rcrallyuk

Hey guys. I am in the middle of a rc clear out. I have been using my tt01 for a while now and I just don't like it being electric haha. So I'm looking at getting a nitro rc. 1/10 scale and something that is cheap enough that if it brakes then. I'll fix it without getting a loan haha

Who has a nitro rc car then? And what do you like/ dislike about it.

If anyone is looking for a massive clear out of a tt01 then check my post. I would also swap for a nitro rtr

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/188820-tt01-rally-with-a-lot-of-extras-full-collection/#entry2038232

I used to have a HPI Super Nitro Rally. It was pretty awesome, with the larger scale it could soak up bigger terrain.

They are hard to find now though. I guess the WR8 nitro is still out there. With the same scale it has to be a blast to drive like the old SNR was.

Got a TS4N and whilst its not a "proper" rallly car it can hold its own on tarmac, loose gravel and very short grass (not had chance to run elsewhere yet) Ground clearance aint that great outta the box but you can jack it up a bit with some more pre-load clips :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...