• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

150a XERUN esc, 2200kv sensored hobbywing motor and 19t Pinion combo

thrilling speed1

For sale is my 1/8 150a XERUN, 2200kv sensored hobbywing motor and 19t pinion which was purchased for my brushless conversion which didn't work out. I used this set twice after completion of the project outside my house on 4s, never getting to full throttle on the motor. 

There are some marks on the bottom of the esc where the anodizing has come off, as well as some "muck" marks on the front of the motor from where the pinion has thrown it back. I will include a RW 19t Mod1 Pinion which has no wear on it, however there is no grub screw. There are the anti-counterfeit stickers on both esc and motor original boxes which they will come in. 

The price I am looking for is

Edited by thrilling speed1

Was on a rex-x buggy so i had to create custom top plates, mounting brackets etc but this made it cluttered and frankly now I don't have the time or desire to make the conversion again in a better method. If it doesn't sell I might contemplate buying a hyper 7 roller, but at the minute I have my brushless micro dt and macnum to play with!