• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Neo Scorcher Bright Pink Metallic (TT-02B Chassis)

53HRA

Looking pretty in pink is this limited edition release of the Neo Scorcher, Tamiya's popular entry-level buggy.

mvSHT2v.jpg

The color scheme is finished off nicely with white CVA oil shocks and black metal-plated wheels. The body comes pre-plated and pre-cut for your convenience. The TT-02B chassis is a great chassis choice for newcomers to the world of R/C buggy racing, and provides a number of set-up options!

More info to follow.Source: Click me  :good: 

I've got two TTO2B Neo scorchers, I bought one new RTR and a chassis which I've rebuilt. I use one for car park racing with road tyres and one for off road grass bashing. I'm a newbie but have found them easy to build and maintain.The only thing I have found difficult is getting hold of the bright yellow shocks ,but now have a complete set of spare black ones. Also I've never seen a spare body shell for sale,however I have just bought an FTX Vantage one for

Edited by Stumpy Stones