• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

cheap 1/10 brushless rtr

froggy8

hi guys my girlfriend younger brother is after a strong mini brushless car. he loves my hyper 10tt but i want to keep mine so if anyone has anything like that then pm me price and pictures please.

budget wise would be as cheap as possible please, ideally around 80 as he is paying for it

cheers

Edited by froggy8

I have a maverick strada xb evo buggy if that is any use? 

It is currently without electrics - roller plus servo. you could add your own rx/tx and electrics? 

• 3 months later...

Pm me pics and price please buddy

sorry on the delay..its got a brand new rx fitted...recent new rear diff/drive shaft...blue ally upgrade hexs/wheel nuts...9kg hextronic sterring servo...trackstar 60amp esc and 3250kv motor combo...this thing flys for what it is on 2s...I wouldn't let me boy run a 3s in it.....I`ve also changed the body posts as the ftx ones r *****...I jus put a new one on the front..there thunder tiger ones..i`ll include the 3 new ones....the rear ones r traxxas ones so r easy enuff to source if need b....I wil include sum ftx ones we got spare...the shell is a hpi firestorm one..bit battered but all there....its 2.4g hobao tx...tyres r all good.......since he got his firestorm he hasent used this....jus add ur lipos and job done..would like